- Commercial National Security Algorithms (CNSA) Level Cryptography
- Captive Portal Isolation: GoSilent Cube is the only solution in the world that isolates captive portals.
- Preset to block all inbound traffic and allow only device established connections.
Outfit Your Endpoint Devices
Secure any user or device simply by connecting to a GoSilent cube. Compatible with any IP-enabled device (no matter how old) and effective over any connection (no matter how public) with near zero configuration required. Security so simple, “it just works.”
- IP Obfuscation available: Creates invisible network traffic, and hides identity and location.
- Connect up to 5 IP-enabled devices at a time with 2 Network Interfaces: 2 x 1Gb Ethernet on RJ45, 2 x Wi-Fi (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Secure enough for use even with National Security Data: NIAP Certified, CSfC Approved, FIPS Compliant
- What certifications does the GoSilent Cube hold?
The GoSilent Cube holds NIAP, CSfC and FIPS certifications. It also uses CSNA grade encryption.
Choose Your Deployment Method
Once you’ve got your endpoints covered, decide which deployment method makes sense for your architecture. Protect all of your data in transit with one of our two secure deployment options.
GoSilent Virtual Server
Deploy a virtual server on your own network to allow devices outfitted with GoSilent Cubes to connect.
- Creates a Top Secret “IPSec tunnel” inside your enterprise-grade firewall.
- IP-enabled devices can securely retrieve, send and store data behind the corporate firewall.
- Cable of running in both public or private clouds, or on local hypervisors.
Use Attila’s Global servers to allow devices outfitted with GoSilent Cubes to connect to your data from anywhere in the world.
- Best for organizations that require zero touch security from wherever their users are.
- IP Obfuscation can hide and mask identity and location.
- 5 GoSilent servers across the globe.
- How long does it take to set up GoSilent Virtual Server?
The virtual server can be set up and deployed in your environment with hours.
Add Additional Secure Services
Now that your data is secure through transit, you can add additional functionalities to your deployment should you need them.
Connect multiple physical locations securely, even while transmitting data over the public internet.
- No tedious manual VPN configuration required.
- 1 GoSilent Virtual Server deployed per site.
- Supports both Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) requirements
- Administrative control of device and application communications between sites.
Make data storage and sharing secure, even for those outside your network, using GoSilent Share.
- Multi-tenant architecture keeps data stores and users separate.
- Permissions and privileges are managed and monitored, at as granular a level as you like, by you.
- Full access to audit trails including which records have been transferred, accessed, modified, deleted or ex-filtrated, and by whom.
- How easy is it to add additional services?
As long as you have GoSilent Virtual Server set up in your environment, adding additional services like GoSilent Share and Site-to-Site can be done quite easily.
Security You Can Trust.
GoSilent delivers a CSfC-certified plug-and-play security solution for classified and unclassified communication when using the public Internet.
Built with Commercial National Security Algorithm Suite (CNSA) level encryption, the most secure encryption solution in the marketplace.
Approved by the government for use in National Security Systems to handle classified data for the DoD, the Intelligence community and any DoD contractors or affiliates.
Approved for use by the federal government departments that collect, store, transfer, share and disseminate sensitive but unclassified (SBU) information.