Are you ready to join us for the IoT Integrator Summit July 14-16?
Register now to learn more about advances and updates in IoT security and discover new methods for architecting IoT solutions for your clients.
About the event
This event is built to help IoT Integrators learn about new technology, or innovative uses of existing technology, in order to provide better IoT solutions for their customers.
Over the course of the three days of the event you should expect to:
- Identify new technologies you might find useful in building out IoT solutions;
- Learn new architectures for delivering better, more cost-effective IoT solutions; and
- Connect with members of the IoT community including other IoT integrators, technology vendors and thought leaders.
Read the Complete IoT Security Guide
Everything you need to know about securing your IoT or IIoT deployment.
There will be three primary event tracks with content specifically targeted at the type of IoT solutions you are interested in:
- IT System Integrators: Learn more about potential solutions for enterprise and remote connectivity, particularly around the changes influenced by COVID-19.
- Operations & Predictive Maintenance Automation: Learn more about how to build secure, cost effective solutions for Industrial IoT use cases for the automation of operations and predictive maintenance, including changes to access influenced by COVID-19.
- Connected Products: Learn new, and cost effective methods to secure communications to and from products in the field.
Get to know the speakers
As part of the event, we will be hosting lunch-time "ask me anything" (AMA) sessions with all of our speakers. This is your chance to grab the greatest minds in IoT and ask them your most burning questions!
To help you get to know our speakers a little bit better, we asked each of them to answer a few questions, on video. Think of these like "speaker speed dating."
Here's what they had say:
HPE Fellow -- CTO for IoT, HPE
Lin will be speaking on two topics at the Summit:
- Industry Applications for VDI & VPN Enterprise Remote Access Solutions
- Remote Access to Manufacturing Equipment or Industrial IoT Systems
Learn More About Lin, his background and expertise in IoT ahead of the summit.
Chris "CT" Thomas CISSP
Enterprise Systems Architect, Dell Technologies
Chris will be speaking on VDI + VPN for Enterprise Remote Access at the summit.
Learn More About Chris, his background and expertise in IoT ahead of the summit.
Vice President, Strategy, Kajeet
Michael will be speaking on Telework Enablement and Security at the summit.
Learn More About Michael, his background and expertise in IoT ahead of the summit.
Director of Strategy and Business Development, Kajeet
Dominic will be speaking on two topics at the Summit:
- Automating at the Appropriate Level
- Secure and Cost-Efficient IoT Deployments
Learn More About Dominic, his background and expertise in IoT ahead of the summit.
Software Engineering Fellow, Very
Justin will be speaking on Over the Air Firmware Updates for IoT Security at the summit.
Learn More About Justin, his background and expertise in IoT ahead of the summit.
Founder and Head of Client Strategy, Very
Ben will be speaking on how The Future of Manufacturing and Industrial IoT Will be Remote at the summit.
Learn More About Ben, his background and expertise in IoT ahead of the summit.
Senior Industrial Pentester, Dragos
Emily will be speaking on IoT and OT Defense: Similarities and Differences at the summit.
Learn More About Emily, her background and expertise in IoT ahead of the summit.