Position: Sales Engineer
Location: DC Metro Area
Reports to VP of Sales
Attila Security, a trusted leader of cyber security solutions for government agencies and commercial enterprises, today announced its award-winning GoSilent platform is now listed by the National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) and pending NIAP Common Criteria validation for 2 protection profiles: Stateful Firewall and VPN Gateway. GoSilent originally emanated from the National Security Agency (NSA) to meet the agency’s Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) strict performance and security guidelines. Today, GoSilent is protecting mission critical intellectual property and data worldwide for public and private sectors and is playing an important role in securing the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) supply chain.
We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and over achieving Sales Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives.
You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to the product and R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling complex government and enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software, hardware and/or cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to Careers@attilasec.com
Don’t see what you are looking for?
We are always looking for talented people to join our team!
Please send your resume and info to email@example.com